Friday, September 12, 2014

Helpful Manny: Product Review *UPDATE*

Sup Killjoys!

Remember last month, I reviewed this shop called Helpful Manny? They made those kick ass Power Ranger shirts, and I managed to do a whole review around my Power Rangers in Space shirt. I also made a comment that I wished he sold Power Rangers Dino Thunder shirts.
WELL! It turns out that he read my blog and within a week started producing Dino Thunder shirts. As a thank you, he sent me this AMAZING yellow Dino Thunder shirt. It's just as amazing and comfortable as the last one and fits perfectly. As always, they are available in a variety of sizes (both men and womens) and a ton of colors (not just the accurate ones) and can be found HERE. He's been pretty busy and has added some other seasons as well.

I also wanted to post a few photos of the packaging. It came in a cardboard envelope along with a thank you card. I thought it was a nice touch ^-^
So if you're a Power Ranger or Super Sentai fan, go check out his store and get a morphenominal shirt!


xo Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment