Sunday, August 3, 2014

Helpful Manny: Product Review

3...3…5…Rangers! In Space!

Hey there, Killjoys!

Today I’m doing a quick, but fun review on a little shop by the name of Helpful Manny after all of the feedback and questions I received on my FaceBook and Instagram after posting photos of it.


Helpful Manny specifically makes Power Ranger and Sentai t-shirts for both men and women in a variety of seasons and colors. The shirts are also available in a range of sizes that go up to a 5X.


The shirt that I’m reviewing today is my yellow Power Rangers in Space shirt. The shipping was rather quick. I don’t remember waiting for more than a week for it to arrive.
  

I ordered a women’s size small. I tried it on immediately and noticed how soft it is. It’s a fitted t-shirt and for a small fits really nice. I have a hard time finding shirts since I’m so small. It’s not skin tight, but still shows that I have a figure. I also like that the neckline comes down a bit since I have a few fitted shirts that feel like they’re choking me.


The quality of the shirt is also really good. It isn’t see-through, it hasn’t ripped in the wash or come undone anywhere, and for being under $20, I think it was a steal. From the looks of it, all of the shirts on the site are around $19-$23 plus shipping.


Something I find really cool about Helpful Manny is that you can get the shirts in a variety of colors. If you click on the shirt on the site, there are options for about 10 colors, so you could even make your own custom ranger.

I’ve noticed over the last few weeks that there are a few more seasons added to the store including Time Force and Zeo, so here’s hoping he adds some more! *cough Dino Thunder cough*


I would definitely recommend Helpful Manny to any of my readers that are Power Ranger fans. My brother and friend also ordered two men's shirts, and both of them were also extremely happy with their purchases.




I wanted to show off the shirt, but I also had some fun with taking photos for this. If you aren’t familiar with the series, there’s an episode where Astronema switches bodies with Ashley (the yellow ranger), so I thought it would be fun to incorporate that since I love Astronema.


I also paired this top with Lovesick skinny grey jeans and Y.R.U. black platforms to play off of the grey uniform pants and space boots that they wear.


You can also find Helpful Manny on Facebook for future updates! 

Please feel free to leave any questions/comments below!


Xo Jeanne

1 comment:

  1. I'm considering getting a Kyoryu Gold shirt to match my mask, gabrichanger, and sword... and a StarNinger shirt to match my mask and guitar sword. I'm gonna buy my best friend a blue Magiranger shirt because she had a crappy year so far. Nice to see you're a Space fan but I prefer Megaranger because the theme is awesome and the villians are cool because they are "twisted", especially Shibolena!

    ReplyDelete