Monday, September 1, 2014

Kutie Krafts: Product Review

Hello again, Killjoys!

I can't believe summer is over and September is here already! Looks like I'll have to do a "back to school" post next!
The first post for this month is going to be a product review for an etsy shop called Kutie Krafts. They are a handmade jewelry store based out of the US.

Because this was a review, she wanted to make me custom pieces. I wanted to be surprised too. I'm not fully sure how long it took her to make everything, but it wasn't very long. Maybe a week or two, which I think is amazing for the amount of items she sent me.

She kept in contact with me through the whole process and even sent me a tracking number once she shipped the items. They arrived in about 3 days. They came from Colorado and arrived to me in New Jersey.
I was amazed by how many things came out of that envelope! She sent her business card, some gift bags, a hand written note, and two packages with necklaces.
I thought the Chinese-food box was the cutest thing. Inside were all of the clay necklace charms (you can get a better view of the stuffing on my YouTube review. There were so many and they were so cute!
There were two X-Men charms, an Ibuki Mioda, and my personal favorite, Sailor Moon. All of these are so cute! The detail in Serena and Ibuki is still blowing my mind. Inside the box was also a chain to attach to the necklaces.
The plastic bag contained two plastic 8-bit necklaces (I'm not sure of their exact name, sorry!). One was the Incredible Hulk and the other was the tri-force from the Legend of Zelda
Everything she made was adorable and seems pretty sturdy for clay. All of the clay necklaces were also really smooth and had a lot of detail. You can tell she really put a lot of time in everything she made. The items on her Etsy all seemed to be really reasonably priced. She also does custom orders, so if there's a character or charm you want but can't find, I highly recommend Kutie Krafts.
Also, I thought it was really nice that she included a hand-written note. Very thoughtful. Overall, I had a great experience with Kutie Krafts and would recommend them to other jewelry lovers, both nerdy and kawaii as her store had some creepy-cute items as well!

You can also find Kutie Krafts on FaceBook and Instagram!

Thanks for checking out another awesome product review and a HUGE thanks to Kutie Krafts for all of the amazing and kawaii items<3

Check out my YouTube to see an more indepth review of Kutie Krafts!

xo Jeanne Killjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment