Thursday, September 11, 2014

Back to School: OASAP Product Review

September is already here and October will be here before we know it! I definitely can't wait to start doing all of my fall and Halloween posts, but in the mean time, I wanted to do a quick back to school fashion post with the items I recently received from OASAP.
OASAP is a fashion site based in both Asia and the US. Their clothing ranges from standard prices but has items both higher and lower than what you might find in stores. The two items I'm focusing my back to school looks on are these items: Suspender skirt and Lace Cropped Top.
I thought these would both be a good fit for back to school since the burgundy color of the crop top always reminds me of fall, and the black skirt can be used in a million different ways! I'm just going to show you a few of the ways I wore both of these items with other pieces in my closet, and if you'd like to see a full review of the products, please check out my OASAP product review on my YouTube.


Bracelets are also by OASAP
Jeans are LoveSick from Hot Topic
Choker is by Creature Cult


Hope you guys enjoyed!
xo Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment