Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Uniqso Circle Lens: Product Review

Today’s product review is for Uniqso’s Circle Lens!

Uniqso is an online store that sells circle lenses, colored contacts, wigs, and other skin products.

Uniqso circle lenses are also super affordable. The site also offers multiple promotions and even cosplay/make-up tutorials.

The pair I will be reviewing today is called I.Fairy Tofi Grey
They are 16.2 mm, have 55% water content, have an 8.6mm base curve, and are good for 1 year.
They are available in various prescriptions. (I opted for no prescription.)


 Uniqso was very quick to answer emails and ship everything out. They also sent me a tracking number so I knew exactly when my lenses would be shipping out. They arrived in less than 2 weeks.


They came in this cute little box! Inside were the lenses in their individual vials and the lens case.





 These lenses are bigger than my other pair of circle lenses at a whopping 16.2 mm . I’m not going to lie, I was really nervous that these would be too big for my eyes to handle and would be really uncomfortable.




  I let the contacts soak in the solution for a few hours before putting them in. I was happily surprised to find out that these lenses are not only super comfortable, but I adjusted to them very quickly. I can’t even tell that they’re in my eyes. I can’t feel or see them on my eyes.


The color is also vibrant, yet realistic on my natural dark brown eyes. I’m always worried that colored lenses won’t turn up the color I want on my eyes, but these came out vibrant, yet realistic.


These are obviously a lot larger than my natural eyes, and give me an anime look, but they aren't completely fake looking.

 I had originally got these for my Ruby (RWBY) cosplay. They are pretty perfect for the cosplay, but I love them so much I’ll be wearing them a lot more often.


Uniqso also gave me a coupon for my readers to use! So feel free to use Killjoy at checkout to receive 10% off you purchase!

If you guys have any questions/comments feel free to leave them below.

You can also find my video review on Uniqso HERE:



Are you a clothing and/or accessories company and would like me to do a blog/vlog feature for your company? Feel free to contact me by emailing me at jeannekilljoy@gmail.com

Xo Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment