Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Product Reviews

A big part of this nifty new blog will be product reviews! I'll be posting photos of the products, photos of me modeling said products, and a detailed blog including links to where you can buy all of the products! This will range from clothing, accessories, contacts, wigs, costumes...well you get the idea. If I can have an opinion on it, I'll review it =P

Cosplay by Cosplay House

Here's what you can expect from one of my reviews:
  • A photo review that will be posted on my Facebook and Instagram
  • A more detailed review on this blog (yes, this one right here!) 
  • Depending on the products received, a vlog on my YouTube. (If for some reason I can't do an entire vlog circled around the product, for example, let's say your company sends me one headband or accessory, chances are, that would be a really short video. However, what I will do, is wear that accessory in my next vlog and credit it during the video.)
  • A guarantee that it will be used in an upcoming shoot
  • All products will be credited and linked in any and all upcoming photos, videos, etc.
All of which will reach the thousands of followers between the various sites. 

Circle Lenses by Pinky Paradise

With that being said, if you're a company/designer/etc and want me to review your store, you can contact by emailing me at jeannekilljoy@gmail.com or by the "Contact Me" box at the bottom of the page! I'm looking forward to working with you guys<3

xo

Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment