Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Welcome to my first blog post!

Here, I’ll be posting a variety of fashion related topics ranging from daily style posts, reviews, tutorials, cosplay, and anything else that pops in my head that seems like a good idea.

In case you’re sitting there wondering, “why would I want to read anything this girl has to say about fashion!?” (and that’s a completely fair question), here’s a bit about me that you guys may or may not know:

Disclaimer: I’m going to assume that no one knows who I am. POOF! The last few years of me having a Facebook just disappeared, so let me sum them up for you =P

I’ve been modeling more or less my whole life, but started managing myself (and really having fun with it) in 2009. Since then, I’ve modeled for dozens of local and international companies and designers, I’ve been published, did some runway work in NYC fashion week, I’ve done some TV work, and a ton of other amazing opportunities. If anyone is interested in seeing my whole resume and portfolio, feel free to view it here.

I’ve also made a few pieces of clothing for myself and DIY projects. None of which I plan on ever mass selling. I have a croquis book that I use to design my own clothes, cosplays, and wrestling gear. I don’t think I’d ever be able to put in the time to make clothing for others, but I make up for it with my shopping addiction =P

In 2010, I stepped foot in not only the cosplay community, but the world of Japanese fashion. I completely fell in love with so many of the styles and have since started incorporating them in my day to day looks. Cosplay and conventions have opened so many doors and helped create not just great connections, but some lasting friendships as well.

I’ve also done several reviews, tutorials, and a few other related videos on my YouTube channel, which I’ll probably post on my blog at some point.

Welp! I think that’s all you guys need to know for now ^-^

Stay tuned and stay awesome<3

xo Jeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment