Monday, August 4, 2014

SheInside: Fashion Favorites and Cosplay Pieces

Hello my lovely Killjoys!


Today I’m doing something a bit different, but I’m hoping you enjoy it! I recently stumbled across a site called SheInside. At first I was overwhelmed with the amount of clothing and accessories they had, but was extremely happy with the variety.

SheInside appeals to all of my fashion loves: creepy, geeky, fairy kei, cosplay, punk, and other various pieces that could be mixed and matched to make completely different outfits.

Though I love my name brands, I’m also a huge fan of shopping on a budget, and that’s exactly what SheInside provides. So what I’m going to do is show you guys a few collages that I put together of a few of my favorite pieces (as well as a few that I thought you guys would love). Everything I’m listing is under $25 (some things are on sale and might not be under $25 for long, but prices are still super affordable).

The first photo shows something that every girl should have in their closet, and for girls like me that already own 20, but can always use more little black dresses. I love how the dress on the left looks light and airy, also the design on the top reminds me of spider webs. I'm a fan of off the shoulder dresses as well. It looks so comfy! I'd probably pair these with some spikey bracelets. I'm not a super girly girl, so whenever I wear dresses, I tend to rough them up with spikes, combat boots, and other accessories.

I know it's only August, but I can't resist the creepy cute clothes! Whether or not it's Halloween, I would absolutely wear every one of these outfits all year round. The two piece bat outfit actually comes as a set and was super reasonable. I love this. I will probably end up buying it myself. I feel like I could easily pair the bat or skeleton sweaters with those skeleton leggings or mix it up with one of the skirts that I'm about to show. They had the skull scarf available in different colors. I'd probably rock it with the sweaters or even with the black dresses.
These are probably some of my favorite articles of clothing that I found on the site. Hands down the distressed hollow top is my favorite piece off the site. AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS BAG!? Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT. And even better, it also comes in white. Seriously. I want this ASAP. I also think the kitty crop top would be paired nicely with the suspender skirt. Either top would work with these bad-ass leggings too. Can I just have all of these now? SO CUTE!
Speaking of creepy cute. THIS TOP IS FREAKING CUTE AS HELL! Another top that I'd love to have in my closet. The accessories were also really cute. I love love LOVE the 3-finger ring. Again, everything here is really affordable.
I could easily purchase all four of these items and mix and match them. I love the dark red/burgundy color on pretty much any article of clothing and think it looks great as that skirt. The light purple high-waisted skirt is also cute and I'm already getting a ton of ideas in my head on tops and accessories in my closet that I could pair this with. They can be really versatile and go from creepy to cute depending on what I pair it with. Both tops on here look super comfortable as well.
While I was looking at that purple skirt, I noticed there were several colors available, as well as similar skirts. I immediately thought of cosplay when I saw these. These all could be easily used for various cosplays. These aren't the only colors available either. All of these skirts are between $12-$25. I love when I can own clothing that doubles as a cosplay piece. I would recommend checking out SheInside for cosplay items.
                             
 I also found that SheInside had a really nice selection of nerdy clothing. Some of the pieces above are the Adventure Time dress, Batman sweater, and geeky monster crop top. They also had various sweaters, leggings, and other geeky pieces to check out. You just need to dig for them. They don't all show up in the search engine.
Finally I wanted to incorporate the Japanese-like fashion since that's a big part of my blog. Here, there is a lolita style dress, mori-girl style dress, and fairy kei style sweater. All of which are under $25 (at this point in time). The dresses are so adorable! The sweater looks super warm too.

So there you guys have it! A quick look at SheInside. They have a HUGE variety of clothing. This was only a taste. They have so much more to offer and check out. I hope to snag some of these pieces soon so I can show you guys how they look. They offer really reasonable prices. Like I said, everything shown was under $25 and they offer free shipping when you spend $30+

If you have any questions/comments, please leave them below!

xo Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment