Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tea Cup Castle: Product Review

Hello my Killjoys and fellow Moonies!



Today’s product review is on an Etsy shop called Tea Cup Castle that sells a variety of jewelry and accessories including Sailor Moon inspired items!

It only took a few days for my items to arrive in the mail. Inside the envelope was a mint colored envelope, and inside of that was bubble wrap. Inside the bubble wrap, each of my items was inside of their own plastic bag. I was really pleased with this. It ensured neither item would be damaged, and they both look fantastic!


The first item is this Sailor Jupiter Tiara ring. The rings are available in all of the sailor scout’s gem colors. I believe the rings are only in one size. I think this ring is about a size 7 since I know my ring finger is a 6 and it was loose on there. It fits nice and not tight on both my index and middle fingers. It is also priced at only $4. It looks so nicely made. Most jewelry turns me green within a few hours due to my sensitive skin. This one took several days of nonstop wear and it was just a tint of green. Nothing a little nail polish can't fix! At least I know if I wore this for the day, I wouldn't have to worry about anything. Major plus!

The second item I’m still freaking out over because it’s so gorgeous! But for real, HOLY CRAP THIS IS FREAKIN GORGEOUS! Moon Crystal Power! It’s Sailor Moon’s locket/brooch from Sailor Moon R. Let me just say, how beautiful this is. Everything looks so well made and the gems seem to be pretty sturdy.
The brooch was available in 3 different variations and was available as a necklace, bracelet, or keychain. Any of those combinations still added up to only $10. This necklace is well worth the money. And I know this may not apply to everyone since everyone has a different height/body, but I was really happy to see that the necklace comes down to wear the brooch would normally lay.
All in all, I would highly recommend Tea Cup Castle to anyone that likes kawaii accessories and is looking for high quality, reasonably priced Sailor Moon accessories to help them fight the Negaverse!

I also put a video review up on my YouTube as well, so feel free to check that out to get a better view of the items.



Feel free to leave any questions/comments below.

Xo Jeanne

If your company would like to send me products to review, please email me at jeannekilljoy@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment