Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Gesshoku Designs: Product Review

Hello again Killjoys!

Today's product review comes to you from Gesshoku Designs, a US based Japanese and Otaku inspired fashion company. Their site has hundreds of shirts, bags, hoodies, pants, accessories, and a ton of other items in a variety of prints, colors, and styles.
I placed my order early last week and was quickly told that Thursday that my item would be printed and shipped within the next day. By that Friday my item shipped and arrived on Monday. I was extremely happy with how quickly the items shipped and arrived.





The items came in a standard parcel package. They were wrapped in a purple tissue paper along with my order form and a coupon. I thought the stamp on my order form was adorable!

The first item is their Pixel Drop Heart shirt in hot pink. This shirt was available in various colors, cuts, as well as this print on various items of theirs. I am extremely pleased with the color and fit of the shirt. It matches the color on the site perfectly (my camera had a hard time picking up the vibrant pink) and fits well, but not too snug. They have pretty standard prices as this shirt was $17.99


The second item is their 3-Tailed Baby Kitsune Zip Tote Bag. This bag was a bit bigger than I expected, however it was my own fault since the site does list the size of the bag on the page.
In hindsight I probably would have picked out the smaller tote bag for daily use, however this bag will still get a ton of use whether it becomes a beach bag, travel bag, gym bag, or something else entirely. It's super spacious and is made with recyclable materials. The bag is pretty thick and the zipper seems pretty sturdy as well. The bag is also water resistant and was available in several colors.


And as an added bonus, Gesshoku Designs threw in these super cute pins! Maybe I'll decorate my new tote bag with them ;D
All in all, I was very pleased with Gesshoku Designs from start to finish. They had a great turnaround time, were very pleasant to speak with, and have some pretty high quality kawaii products. I would not only order from them again, but recommend them to my readers as well.
As I mentioned earlier, there is a huge variety on the site and includes everything from visual kei, lolita, yaoi/yuri, anime, gamer, gothic, and a ton of other genres of items. The also offer gift pack/bundles.

You can check out my video review of Gesshoku Designs on my YouTube as well!

Thanks for reading!

xo Jeanne

If your company would like to send me items to review for my blog and Youtube, please send me an email at jeannekilljoy@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment