Friday, August 8, 2014

Daily Style Post #3

Time for another daily style post!


My last post mentioned how I like to shop on a budget, so I wanted to incorporate that into today’s coord.
Nothing here cost more than $30. I’m actually pretty sure this whole outfit was under $100 from head to toe.
I don’t really have a set “style”. I’ve always mixed genres of clothing, and today’s coord is a punk/pastel goth/visual kei mix of chaos.
 The dress, believe it or not was a steal that I found at Boscov’s for only $20.
The hat was about $3 on eBay and the wig was also from eBay for only $18.
It’s getting closer to Halloween, which means the amount of spooky clothing is only going to grow from here. I love these bat tights. They were another eBay purchase for about $5. I’m not going to lie, they’re pretty tight. They were also short for tights. I’m only 5’1 and had a hard time pulling them up all the way, but once they were on, I was good.
The shoes were also from eBay (see a trend here? I like eBay hauls lol). They were about $29 after shipping.
Finally, all of the accessories from the communicator watch, to the bracelets, necklaces, and brooch were all about $5-25 from various sellers and stores. Most of which I’ve had for years and forget where I’ve bought them.
 So there you have it! A little Japanese inspired coord for under $100.

For anyone wondering about my make-up and contacts, I’ll be putting a video up on my YouTube later this week so you can see how I did it. If you have any other comments and/or questions, feel free to leave them below!

Stay spooky!

Xo Jeanne

You can also find me on Facebook and instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment